Stone Street Coffee Cold Brew Reserve Colombian Single Origin Coarsely Ground Coffee - 1 lb. Bag - Dark Roast
Stone Street Coffee Cold Brew Reserve Colombian Single Origin Coarsely Ground Coffee - 1 lb. Bag - Dark Roast by Stone Street Coffee at Little Scratch Kitchen. MPN: SYNCHKG092436. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NO SLEEP 'TIL BROOKLYN!__________________________ Stone Street is a specialty roaster located in the heart of Brooklyn, NYC and we've been roasting
NO SLEEP 'TIL BROOKLYN!
Stone Street is a specialty roaster located in the heart of Brooklyn, NYC and we've been roasting delicious coffee since 2009
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR COLD BREW RESERVE GROUND COFFEE
- Who we are We are dedicated to the fine art of handcrafted coffees. We take pride in our ethical & intimate sourcing relationships with the best coffee farms and growing regions. We have perfected the roasting process over many years and we expertly develop each coffee's unique characteristics and full flavor profile.
- Who is it for? Coffee lovers who appreciate specialty-grade beans, well-balanced taste profiles, & freshly roasted small batch quality
HOW TO MAKE COLD BREW COFFEE
- Roast Level Dark Roast - best for cold brewing/cold pressing
- Flavor Qualities Less acidic than hot coffee, slightly sweet, very smooth, well balanced, & strong/bold coffee flavor.
- Bean Origin 100% Colombian Supremo
- Stand Up Pouch Packaging 3-Layer Natural Kraft + Foil re-sealable bag. Includes a one-way de-gassing valve to maintain freshness & aroma.
- Size 1 Pound Bag of Ground Coffee
- Using French Press 1. Add ground coffee & cold, filtered water to French Press (we recommend a 4:1 ratio of water & coffee. For example, 4 cups of cold filtered water to 1 cup of ground coffee). 2. Stir, cover & leave in fridge overnight 3. After ~ 12 hours, press & enjoy!
- Using a Mason Jar 1. Add ground coffee & cold, filtered water to jar (we recommend a 4:1 ratio of water & coffee). 2. Stir, cover with lid, & leave in fridge overnight 3. After ~ 12 hours, strain coffee using a fine mesh strainer and/or cheesecloth & enjoy!
Features & Highlights
- 1 LB RESEALABLE BAG: Our 3-Layer natural kraft + foil resealable bag ensures top quality freshness for your coffee!
- COLD BREW RESERVE: Artfully crafted to make delicious cold/iced coffee. Cold brew requires special attention to the bean's origin & quality, grind size, & roast level.
- TASTE PROFILE: Low acidity, slightly sweet, smooth, well balanced, & bold coffee flavor.
- COFFEE ORIGIN: 100% Arabica - Single Origin Colombian Supremo (only the best!)
- ROAST LEVEL: Dark Roast GRIND LEVEL: Coarse ground for slow extraction
|Manufacturer:||Stone Street Coffee Company|
|Brand:||Stone Street Coffee|
|Publisher:||Stone Street Coffee Company|
|Studio:||Stone Street Coffee Company|
|Item Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.75 x 3.25 x 3.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Stone Street Coffee, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Crave Coffee
This coffee is so good it nuts! The exotic, indulgent taste of sweet hazelnuts is perfectly balanced with a artfully crafted blend of coffeeWhat do you crave? Is is Butter Toffee? Vermont Maple? Blueberry Vanilla? We have it!. Enjoy guilt free decade...
By SAN FRANCISCO BAY
mpn: 077324480146, ean: 0077324480146,
Our most popular Central and South American beans perfectly blended to yield a delicious, satisfying coffee to look forward to in the morning.BREAKFAST BLEND: Our most popular Central and South American beans perfectly blended to yield a delicious, s...
By Cozy Up
CozyUp 100-count K Cups Signature Blend Coffee, Medium Roast for Keurig K-CupMedium Roasted Coffee, Bold, Sweet Bodied with a Smooth Finish.. Designed to deliver a mellow and balanced sweet taste, an awesome cup to kick start your morning.. Contains ...
By Community Coffee
mpn: #NA, ean: 0035700877225,
Born in New Orleans and raised on four generations of coffee expertise, our version of this Southern favorite combines rich, roasted Arabica coffee beans with high-quality chicory for a bolder, sweeter flavor than coffee alone. We recommend trying it...
mpn: 8003753909110, ean: 0733411000078,
Perfect for every preparation, our fine grind espresso coffee is available in both medium and dark roasts. Choose medium roast for a smooth, perfectly balanced taste, and dark roast for a stronger, more robust flavor. The world's finest espresso coff...
By Gloria Jean's
VARIETY DESCRIPTION: Premium, custom-roasted coffee with a subtle taste of hazelnut. Always a favorite. This naturally sweet flavor of roasted hazelnuts is artfully paired and ideally balanced with our world-class coffee. Enjoy this rich flavor with...
By Death Wish Coffee Co.
mpn: 1, ean: 8515520050401,
Forged from the volcanic soils of Indonesia and the nutrient rich soils of Central and South America for the world's most powerful guitarist, Zakk Wylde, comes Valhalla Java Odinforce Blend. This masterful artisan roast has been carefully crafted to ...
By GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS
mpn: GMT6758, ean: 0680193723049,
Pleasantly aromatic, gourmet-flavored coffee is a fall favorite. The rich, creamy taste of pumpkin pie delights children of all ages. Premium, medium-roasted coffee blend provides a solid flavor base. K-Cups for the Keurig system make brewing the per...
By Café Escapes
mpn: 7522, ean: 0029441033798,
Café Escapes Café Mocha K-cup for Keurig Brewers is truly an anytime indulgence. Every day, you should do something nice for yourself. Take a break, relax, and recharge those batteries. Give in to a few delicious moments of "me time." Café Escapes...
By Traditional Medicinals
mpn: 032917000149, ean: 0649093822511,
Pack of 3 - Organic Mother's Milk promotes healthy lactation and is traditionally used to increase breast milk production. This traditional combination of anise, fennel and coriander has been used for centuries by European women and is often recommen...